We are looking for a talented, energetic and capable software developer who is looking for a stimulating challenge. DDS is a world leader in the use of Open BIM (Building Information Modelling) for the design, calculation and documentation of MEP – Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing – projects for buildings.
- Optimization of user interface and functional concepts
- Develop new functionalities on a graphical and technical level
- Inventory feedback and define new conceptual product solutions
- Active role in the quality management process of product development
- Completion of a computer science degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience in object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of the English language (German is a plus)
- Open and good communication skills
- Creativity and a good eye for design, ergonomics and functionality
Grab your chance!
Interested? Become part of a unique team and work together on Data Design System’s international goals. Let us know if you are interested and send your motivation plus CV by e-mail to Kenneth Solvik, email@example.com