Marketing & Communication Talent
About the job
You are responsible for defining the global marketing strategy and ensure its implementation. The job focuses on positioning DDS’ products and utilizing our international partners in an effective commercial way. All marketing and promotion efforts have measurable goals (KPI’s), contribute to brand awareness and are aimed at generating new business and increasing sales.
Who do we seek?
DDS seeks a creative person who can work independently and utilize his/her own ideas. You are involved in the development of content for marketing materials. Additionally you will be responsible for updating, enriching and develop new content. Furthermore, you offer support to aspects related to promotional material, presentations, sponsoring, realizing new promotions and organizing corporate events.
Initiating sales activities and developing marketing material is something that suits you very well. In addition, we can use your online skills for updating and maintaining online and social media. Last but not least, you will be actively involved in contributing to newsletters, press releases and mailings.
- Development of marketing materials
- Play an important role in the development of a marketing strategy
- Support our international distribution network with marketing activities
- Responsible for updating, enriching and developing new content
- Supporting role with presentations, sponsoring, events, etc.
- Be actively involved in utilizing new technology and media channels (social media)
- Marketing degree or equivalent qualification
- minimum of 1 to 3 years experience in a similar function
- Experience with Office tools, Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop
- Experience with Illustrator, HTML and flash is a plus
- Ability to communicate in English language (German is a plus)
Grab your chance!
Interested? Become part of a unique team and work together on Data Design System’s international goals. Let us know if you are interested and send your motivation plus CV by e-mail to Mark Bouten, email@example.com
Please send your application to:
Data Design System GmbH
3584 BV Utrecht
Or per e-mail to: